WHAT IS THE MARRIAGE COURSE?
The Marriage Preparation Course (TMPC) provides important tools that will enable you to make your marriage work. It helps to develop strong foundations for a lasting marriage.
- Over five evenings spent together, you will look at:
- The Art of Communication
- The Importance of Commitment
- How to Recognize and Appreciate Your Differences
- Resolving conflicts
- Spending Time Together
- Nurturing Your Friendship
- Making Each Other Feel Loved
- Developing a Good Sexual Relationship
- Relating to Your Parents and In-Laws
- The Importance of Talking About Your Goals, Values and Dreams
WHO IS IT FOR?
THE MARRIAGE PREPARATION COURSE is for any engaged couple or planning to be engaged, who wants to give their marriage the best possible start. It doesn’t matter how long you have been engaged – some couples have set a wedding date, while others have not. (*This event is for non-Muslims only)
WHAT IS INVOLVED?
Over a period of 5 Saturdays, you will be served with a candlelit high-tea meal and desserts in a romantic setting while listening to practical talks that are informative and fun, either presented live or played on DVD. There is never any group work and you will never be asked to share anything about your relationship with anyone other than your partner. It’s just like a date. See you at FGA Kuala Lumpur.